I just started some new blogs! This is quite bold of me, I know, but it gives me a virtual warehouse to stockpile my creative ideas. I will be sharing interesting and useful design concepts and craft projects that I find online, and in the future, posting my own tutorials and projects for inspiration.
Design & Style Inspiration for You and Your Home:
Craft & DIY Projects:
Marin Handmade, a blog for our group art shows:
Thanks so some great connections at MAWS (@maws_org on twitter), I am working on their new identity and new website graphics. MAWS is a nationally recognized organization for preventing domestic violence, in San Rafael, California.
Aside from these, and other graphic design projects, I was invited to sell my new handbags at Roots Collaborative in Mill Valley, CA. This will be my first retail shop, and I am very excited.
I’m making some inquiries for a new project. I’d like to get a gaggle of artists together to design graphics for a collection of semi-permanent decals for interiors. I have seen some great designs out there and think I/we can contribute to the market.
I have a new blog for Gstudio, my line of handbags. From now on you can read updates there, as well as find Twitter and Facebook links for Gstudio. Here’s the link: http://gstudiostyle.blogspot.com
Fresh Out of the Box…
I’m excited this evening because I came home to find that the UPS driver dropped off a special package for me. My new business cards for my bag-making biz, Gstudio – yippee!
I got them done at www.PSPrint.com, they often have great sales on business card printing (40% off this week) and other products. So far I have used them for two jobs, and have not been disappointed.
Its been a while. I’ve been doing my thang — designing graphics, creating pretty social networking pages, tweeting… but this time, its all for my new venture, Gstudio — and I simply have not had the time, nor the mojo to write about it. A list will do:
- Decided to get back on track with making more of the handbags I designed earlier this year…
- Opened a new shop on Etsy.com where I am listing the bags, and hoping it will fly!
- Started a new Fan Page on Facebook for my new bag business. People can sign up there to receive my news about new designs, sales, events, etc.
- Make sure I Tweet once in a while about bags or bag-related business…
- Designed and built a website for my new handbag business, which is, at the moment quite small, but will grow in my spare time.
- Just today set up a much-better-than-it-was studio in which I can make these magical items!
So, as you can see, not many thoughts on blogging about graphic design, but I will tell you that all of the above items are completely related to branding, so I’ll just ask you go to each of the links up there to see how I integrated my graphic identity throughout!
Hi-ho, hi-ho, its off to work I go…